Robert Priddy Exposed

Exposing The Anti-Sai Extremist And Ex-Devotee Of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Another Not So Priddy Lie Exposed

Robert Priddy: The Anti-Sai-Baba Extremist

Vitriolic Lies About Me Having A Guru

Robert Priddy — aka ProEdits (talkcontribs) aka 84.208.99.96 (contribs) aka 80.111.21.76 (contribs) — said (emphasis added by me):
"I have not stated that SSS108 [Gerald Moreno] is a devotee of Sathya Sai Baba, nor that he is Moreno's guru since he surprisingly declared this himself after some time about 2 years ago" (Reference).

Priddy made this comment after I stated that I am not a follower of Sathya Sai Baba (Reference). I never "declared" Sathya Sai Baba as my guru "2 years ago". This is a bold-faced and unsourced untruth. Regarding Priddy's comments that he never stated that Sathya Sai Baba was my guru (on Wikipedia), look at the following quotes where he stated exactly that:
"In my haste I thought the user page was specifically related to the attempt by Gerald Moreno, a person who defames and stalks me throughout the web because I am a critic of his guru, Sathya Sai Baba" (Reference).

"I feel I do at least have a moral right to refute arguments directed against me...and will be further injured by a subjective account by a Sai follower, if it is not truly an independent public document" (Reference).

"He is not only a defamer and critic of me, but of all critics of his highly doubtful guru, Sri Sathya Sai Baba..." (Reference).

Even more proof that Robert Priddy is a pathological liar. I am very happy that Priddy decided to come out of his hole and expose himself for the mean-spirited and paranoid deceiver that he is. Robert Priddy is wholly unbelievable and he can't be trusted. Something I have been saying for a very long time.

RELATED BLOG LINKS:
Lies Relating To Wikipedia:
» » Robert Priddy's Phony "Phone" Lies
» » Robert Priddy Sticks His Foot In His Mouth Again
» » Robert Priddy Literally Stumbles Onto The Scene
» » Say What?
» » Another Spiteful & Erroneous Lie
» » Robert Priddy Lies About Lisa De Witt
» » A Funny And Embarrassing Wikipedia Blunder
» » Another Example Of Priddy's Poor Research

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home