Robert Priddy Exposed

Exposing The Anti-Sai Extremist And Ex-Devotee Of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Robert Priddy's Fraudulent Information

Robert Priddy: The Anti-Sai-Baba Extremist

SaiPetition.net & Robert Priddy: Disinformation And Subterfuge

Proof That SaiPetition.net Does Not Verify Their Signatures:
SaiPetition.net had, for many months, allowed anyone to submit multiple, fake signatures to their online petition against Sathya Sai Baba. After bringing my valid concerns (about the severely flawed submission policy on their site) to the attention of SaiPetition.net (and getting nowhere), I decided that the best way to prove that anyone could make multiple submissions was by doing so myself, and screen-capturing the results. I promptly divulged, on my website (Ref. 1), that I had made 5 fake submission, using the names: "Joe Apodaca", "Joe M", J M", "Kevin Iassa" and "Issac Nivek" ("Nivek" being "kevin" spelled backwards). I also provided a screen capture as proof (Ref. 2). These multiple submissions were made on September 27th & 28th 2004. SaiPetition.net found out about this and they only deleted (for some unknown reason) "Joe M" and "J M", refusing to remove "Joe Apodaca", "Kevin Iassa" and "Issac Nivek". SaiPetition.net formed an anonymous "committee" composed of six people, all who read my site, and critiqued my webpage on November 23rd 2004. Click Here to view their critique and my response. Consequently, the SaiPetition.net Committee read and knew about these multiple submissions.

Even though it was very clearly stated, on my website, that I made a fake submission using the name "Joe Apodaca", Robert Priddy took this fake submission and put it on his "Ex Office Bearers" page, using it as a first-hand account against Sathya Sai Baba! Needless to say, there was no way for Priddy to contact me (as I used a fake email as well), but the signature was regarded as authentic, without any sort of verification, and was cited on his page as a legitimate signature! I think this speaks volumes for the so-called "integrity" of SaiPetition.net's "signatures"! This also creates valid doubts to the authenticity of the names used on Priddy's "Ex Office Bearers" page. This proves that SaiPetition.net and Robert Priddy do not verify signatures in any manner, shape or form. Click Here to view the google cache (along with a google index image) to Robert Priddy's page, where he used this faked submission as a genuine and first-hand account from someone who was a "Prominent Ex Devotee Of Sai Baba"! Priddy also listed the name of Al Drucker as a "Prominent Ex Devotee Of Sai Baba". This also isn't true. Al Drucker is still a devotee of Sathya Sai Baba. Just more proof that Priddy distributes fraudulent information on his Anti-Sai siteReflecting on what Barry Pittard and Robert Priddy said, about the Sai Organization and a misprint on their site about the Westminster Cathedral, I think their following quotes (with a few modifications) are entirely applicable to themselves:
There seems to be no end to the amount of cover-up and untruth that Anti-Sai Activists stoop to. Among more recent incidents are the outright lies published on one of their main websites at http://home.no.net/anir/Sai/saiorg/EX-OFFICE%20BEARERS.htm The relevant part of that web page was captured on 24 July 2005 so their continued deceit can be observed - see further down. The offending, untruthful signature should never have been put on their site to begin with. All further evidence of cultish non-accountability. Now that their continued dissemination of this untruth is exposed here, they would be wise to remove the offending signature. That would be a step in the right direction by them, but it would not expunge their responsibility for this blatant disinformation and refusal to verify the identity and claims made by signatories of the petition.

Compare with Westminster Article at: home.chello.no/~reirob/sorg1.htm - Click Here to view my response to the Westminster article.



Robert Priddy Emailed About Crucial Oversight:
From: Joe (July 24th 2005)
Subject: Remove Fake Name:
To: robrei@start.no, rero@chello.no
Dear Mr. Priddles,

I wanted to bring to your attention that you have published a fake name on your "Ex-Office Bearers" site, located at:

http://home.no.net/anir/Sai/saiorg/EX-OFFICE%20BEARERS.htm

If you had only cared to read my site a little more thoroughly, you would have noticed that I clearly stated that "Joe Apodaca" was one of several fake names I used, to expose the inherent dishonesty in the submission policy at SaiPetition.net. I even provided a screen capture to these fake names (which has been on my site since November 2004)!

Check For Yourself.

Although I used various derivatives of my name "Joe" (2 of which were deleted from SaiPetition.net), I did not lie about knowing someone who died at Sathya Sai Baba's Ashram. Michael Oliver was a very good friend of mine (his parents live 50 miles away from me). I was amazed that you met him (I read about it in your book). He never mentioned your name to me. Not even once.

At any rate, it makes one wonder why you would publish someone's name, and a comment they made, without caring to verify their identity or their claim. This nicely makes my case that the signatures on SaiPetition.net are not verified (I happened to use a fake email as well). It also makes my case that Anti-Sai Activists (like yourself) disperse information "willy-nilly", caring less for factual integrity and caring more for negative content.

Consequently, to save yourself further embarrassment, I suggest you make the necessary correction immediately. Although I must tell you that I have already screen captured the page and saved the cache. Maybe I can write an article, like the one you did with the Sai Organisation and the Westminster Cathedral? After all, you have such a fervent dedication to the truth, I am sure you wouldn't mind if I applied the same standard to you that you apply to others.Have a nice day.

Sincerely,

Joè Morèno.

SaiPetition.net : Signature's Integrity Jeopardized:

In order to do some damage control and prevent the valid perception that a majority of the Petition Signatures are fake, SaiPetition.net needs to come forward, with clean hands, and have their signatures independently verified. Various members of the general public have expressed increasing suspicion over SaiPetition.net's adamant refusal to have their petition signatures verified. Furthermore, concerned citizens feel that independent media organizations, who have never been affiliated with the Anti-Sai movement, should be utilized to verify the signatures. There is now proof that Anti-Sai Activists do not verify the names or claims made on their petition. Rather, they accept negative submissions, made under faked names, and disperse this information as the truth. This is reprehensible by all means and must be investigated and remedied.

To date, Robert Priddy adamantly refuses to remove this fraudulent information from his site even after informing him about it over 13 months ago! Just more proof that Robert Priddy is a deceiver who refuses to correct his error-filled propaganda against Sathya Sai Baba.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home